Thursday, June 14, 2007

Fresh ideas, hard core results

I was concerned after the last couple of days of dryland. I felt like the energy was waning a bit. People dragging from the locker rooms to the balcony or outside. Today was better.

Last night I spent some time looking up med ball exercises on the internet. I just needed some fresh ideas. Today we worked mostly our abs. We did some exercises with the med balls:
  • Balls between knees, reverse crunches
  • Balls between knees, oblique rotators
  • Ball on chest between (just below chin), crunches
  • Seated with feet off ground while leaning back, chest throws
  • Both partners with feet of ground while leaning back, chest throws and oblique touches
I included a small stair/running route to some of the circuits today. The kids were awesome. They did great. I even had a small group stay and do a "bonus" Tenderizer set.

No comments: