Monday, November 19, 2007

Triumph!!!

We did it! The East T-birds came and swam! The boys team dominated the relays, winning all three. We only had one individual boys state title, Lars' 100 Breast, but with Aaron's great sprint Free swims, Andrew's 50 Free, Dan's 100 Fly, and Charles' 200 Free, not to mention Lars'200 IM and Brandon's diving, we did just fine. We beat the 2nd place team by over 30 points.

On the girls side, Meghan dominated the 200 Free and 100 Fly with state records swims. It was quite a relief and well deserved. Renee places 2nd in the diving and Kelly placed 2nd in the 100 Back and scored in the 200 IM.

In the end I have to say it was all worth it. While it was going on it was consuming. I could feel it over me for 3 months. Now time seems lighter. I don't know how to describe it.

Time to move on to club swimming. Go NLSC!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.