Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Reunion Weekend Coming

As a 1988 graduate of North Pole High School I have a class reunion, our 20th year, coming up this weekend. I am not sure how I feel about it, a little curiosity mixed with dread I suppose. I am not anything like I was at the age of 18. In fact, it just occurred to me that, we have lived more since our graduation than we had up to that point.

I am looking forward to seeing some folks a bit more I suppose. I still consider Richard Reimers to be one of my closest friends dispite the fact that I have not seen him in a few years. Jim Simmons, Dain Cunningham, Suzi Pearson, and Kathy Jenkins are all people that were good friends in HS and college. What will it be like this weekend?

I am going to wear my afro wig, sunglasses, and a trucker cap to see what sort of response I get. Either that, or to go incognito. I have not decided...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Right back at ya, brother!

Time & distance will never get in the way of that.

- R