Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Vacation Bound

Sarah and I are on our 2nd great journey together. My last post concluded our wedding trip in the great American Southwest. This vacation will see us in Tahiti by way of Santa Barbara wine country.

From Anchorage we fly to LA (through Seattle). Once in LA we will be driving strait to Sideways country and a hotel in Solvang, CA. If you have seen the movie you know that we are going to have a great time.

This Friday we head back to LA and our plane to Tahiti. We will meet up with our friend Richard and spend a little over a week on the island of Mo'orea scuba diving, sunning ourselves, and generally relaxing.

Stay tuned! I will attempt to post daily and this time I should be able to include some photos.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Tower Rd,Anchorage,United States

No comments: